Yes, strongly interested in this type of gear (old school, vintage-inspired athletic shirts/shorts, that perform)
The signature fall-proof “Pistol Pocket” would be great.
Haha Power Rangers designs…definitely no need for that.
For performance tees I believe the raglan looks better.
Styles I would like to see:
• Short sleeve crewneck with straight bottom
• Long sleeve raglan with curved bottom; body and sleeves having the same color
• Shorts (to options if feasible, short and semi-long)
• Singlet shirt not tank; even though some people might not see the singlet as old school, it looks a lot better than a tank in my opinion. Making it with cotton will add a vintage look to it, or 80’s only
For the Shorts I think a board short option would be great for the everyday use, but for actual performance I prefer the regular ones
Top 2-4 favorite colors:
1. Dark grey
4. Dark Military green (for shorts only)
Furthermore, I suggest taking a look at what this new, New York-based, performance wear company is doing: Ten Thousand. Their products maybe not too old school, but they’re minimal, simple, and fit for purpose, which makes them great.
I hope what I wrote above would be beneficial to you.
Thanks for the awesome clothing you’re making.